NSK 6001du Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Cylindrical roller bearings are available in a wide range of designs, series, variants and sizes. The main design differences are the number of roller rows and the inner/outer ring flanges as well as cage designs and materials.
The bearings can meet the challenges of applications faced with heavy radial loads and high speeds. Accommodating axial displacement (except for bearings with flanges on both the inner and outer rings), they offer high stiffness, low friction and long service life.
Cylindrical roller bearings are also available in sealed or split designs. In sealed bearings, the rollers are protected from contaminants, water and dust, while providing lubricant retention and contaminant exclusion. This provides lower friction and longer service life. Split bearings are intended primarily for bearing arrangements which are difficult to access, such as crank shafts, where they simplify maintenance and replacements.
- 100 mm x 215 mm x 47 mm CYSD NUP320E cylindrical roller bearings
- MOLINE BEARING
- 110 mm x 200 mm x 69,85 mm Timken A-5222-WS cylindrical roller bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 17 mm x 40 mm x 16 mm ISO NUP2203 cylindrical roller bearings
- 1 Piece Solid
- 85 mm x 210 mm x 52 mm KOYO N417 cylindrical roller bearings
- Toyana NJ3230 cylindrical roller bearings
- Toyana NP217 E cylindrical roller bearings
- Toyana NJ29/530 cylindrical roller bearings
- 1 (Single)
- 170 mm x 310 mm x 52 mm NKE NU234-E-MPA cylindrical roller bearings
- Rogersville, TN
- 220 mm x 400 mm x 65 mm NSK NJ 244 cylindrical roller bearings
- Roller Bearings